National Asthma Council Australia educates and supports GPs, nurses and pharmacists to provide best-practice care to people with asthma and their carers and families.
Without your support, we cannot provide the valuable resources needed to help people with asthma lead full active lives.
Donate to us
Our ongoing priorities are to:
- Continue to update and make available tools such as the Australian Asthma Handbook, the national treatment guidelines for asthma.
- Provide the latest information on asthma to health professionals to help improve their quality of care
- Ensure that people with asthma have access to the latest and best information on asthma
- Work with all members of the asthma community, including people with asthma and their carers, health professionals, patient support organisations, the health industry, and government agencies to improve all aspects of asthma care
- Continue to set the standards for best-practice asthma management.
Your financial contributions allow us to continue our work. All donations are tax deductible and allow us to continue this important work. Please click onto the GiveNow donation button below to contribute.
Registered Charity Tick
We are a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC). The registered charity tick was designed to provide the community with an easy way to recognise registered charities.
You can find out more about this initiative on the ACNC website.